PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2009, 19:12
Torque Tonight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, no doubt many, especially the younger guys, are financially backed up by their families. I am not going to venture any opinion on that here. However, Beak's sweeping generalisations are just that (as are many of the 'facts' he asserts concerning Ryanair). To call such people parasites is not reasonable discussion in my opinion and a decent person would probably offer a retraction or an apology. Doubt we'll see that then.

Beak is entitled to his opinion (although flawed) on Ryanair, and makes that opinion well know at every opportunity by sabotaging and hijacking what would otherwise be constructive and rational discussion. His steadfast self-belief in the face of opposition is in a way admirable, and I hope that he is content in holding the moral high ground of not joining Ryanair as he stands in the dole queue.

For many, with expensive qualifications sitting idle, ratings expiring, skills deteriorating as time goes by and training becoming a distant memory, joining Ryanair is a very sound career move, at a time when the business is in tatters. Beak may genuinely believe that his unemployment at the moment is a wise career strategy but we will have to agree to disagree. If Beak can find anyone who regrets joining Ryanair, his broken record argument may carry more weight.

Now back on topic, no, Ryanair do not have finance arrangements. It is up to the individual to sort out. If you can't give a straight answer like that, Beak, without throwing abuse around, then do us all a favour and button it.