PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2009, 17:23
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for giving me an easy ride Torque Tongiht - I wish Ryanairpilot42 had (Who I'd question whether he/she actually is a 'Ryanair pilot' - a name like that makes me think of the Shakespeare line 'Methinks the lady doth protest too much') - if you have to say it, it probably isn't terribly obvious and thus not quite true.

I don't need to know many of your colleagues to know their financial circumstances - I went to an integrated FTO, I know how most paid for their training and know how most of the Ryanair '3rd series brigade' paid for their TRs.

BBpilot2009 asked a question and I answered the most common method people use. People who use others wealth and allow others to take the risks and make the effort on their behalf are in my book a parasite, a scab and like a pair of pants, always on the bum.

in other words sod off been a bitter t**t all your life

You probably should have stuck to the previous words because these ones show you to be an iliiterate yob who clearly doesn't understand basic words in the English language, the ICAO professional language for flying. Sod off been (is that possibly being? or if you are from a rough part of the country bein'?a bitter t**t all of your life.

No doubt there'll be claims I am being petty and rising to the bait. I am not. I am just proving the intellect and thus credibility of a few numptys whos views should be taken with a pinch of salt. The views are desperately slewed and devoid of any justification. They sell the idea that Ryanair is the only way, that short termism is the way forward and that the self worth is for those who get left behind. Remember the tortoise and the hare? There will be consequences to your actions of joining Ryanair, ones that extend far beyond the mythical £60K a year starting salary. As they say, every dog has its day.