PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th Oct 2009, 15:04
whossorrynow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The poster above casio man, might not appreciate having his back catalogue put on display, but as a lesson in poor career choices and ignoring the advice given on this board its worth viewing:

casio man April 2008
Jet,am with you here.

I cant understand it too...so many guys/gals rant and whine, but still stay on.

Perhaps its a question of making it look bad for the outsiders so that can bring their buddies from all the all over the place to come join them under the big ole sun?

Or, slow the recruitment down to force the company to improve their package?

Dubai is far from perfect, no doubt about it, but to each his/her own and you have to come in with your eyes open. If you make a mistake and the life is not the one you want, feel free to admit it and move on. No one will think lesser of you.

To continue to stay, and then whine and whine, well, what can I say?
casio man
casio man March 2009
Been here 14 mths, also would not have come with the current conditions...
I believe he had a jet command with his previous employer, he'll be lucky to be back in the left seat with EK inside 8-10 years.

There's at least six years of negative information about EK on this board, particularly about declining conditions. casio man thought he knew better than the people posting. Now he's one of them. Poster Ixnats another.