PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Virgin Blue Share Price - how low can it go and for how long?
Old 9th Oct 2009, 10:24
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keeping The Manure Fair

VBPCGUY you are great for a laugh.I always enjoying reading comments from a VB zealot and loyalist.You obviously didnt buy in at the launch and watch your money go down the crapper ?? Dont worry, I certainly didnt, I was already a wake up to the farce many years ago and invested substantially in property instead and wont have to jot my name down desperately in an overtime book!!! Sadly many loyal staff and mum and dad investors had to watch there little patch of wealth evaporate while VB`s heirachy enjoyed the fruits of those investors pain.
You just go back to stacking those bags 'handles facing forward' and remember me one day in the future when you are awoken rudely from your VB Dream and you receive what all staff eventually receive (except the chosen few at the top) 'a slap in the face' !!
Hell,I think you should even borrow 50k and put the whole lot down on some VB shares if you are so confident, what do you reckon ??