PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet "holding pool"
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2009, 14:25
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i never claimed i fly better than an autopilot,and i never said i fly raw data approaches.what you did say was that monkeys can do what pilots do.am i wrong so far?

you continually referred to the ability to fly raw data, i'm merely suggesting that this is only a part of the role of a pilot.there are others facets, all of which you have ignored in your posts.this leads me to question how much you actually know about the subject you are discussing

i was being humble, i did say in my humble opinion. and i do fly at an aeroclub thanks, i enjoy it too.as to why would an airline hired me over a cadet.many reasons, both low houred cadets and those with more time have valuable roles to fill in any airline.experienced people will have the requirements for command quicker to name but one reason.or maybe you think monkeys should sit in the left too.maybe you could have an all monkey flight deck and penguins instead of cabin crew to do the safety demo.

i never said the 320/737 or any other type is only for top gun.it clearly isnt.im merely expressing my disagreement with you making wild statements about how a monkey can fly a jet/turboprop.

as for the good pilots dont exist thing.im a little confused here its probably a language thing.i dont really understand the point your trying to make.

as for my honesty, not really sure what your getting as here either

now answer me

1 what qualifies as having signinficant airbus experience, as looking as your recent post history you only got a licence not so long ago
.(or do we log ms flt sim time too!?)
2 do you express these views on monkeys repacing pilots during interviews

3 are you currently employed

as you can probably tell question 2 and 3 are linked