PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 5
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2009, 21:57
paarmo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AC3 you must have very thin skin if you think I am abusing you.After all you did abuse 1/2million Teessider's on the basis of a 13 minute drive through Teesside at 70 mph on a semi motorway. If I was to abuse you it would be to draw your attention to two contemporary Geordies Cheryl " EEEEEEEE AH THOUGHT " Cole and Gazza who to all of us normal folks seem to epitomise the Geordie, having in mind your short drive through Teesside it certainly seems to equate well with your thinking.
Skyman, you state that your company maintains a presence in Teesside which suggests that you are in the Psychic Research business.
You both obviously have no idea what the customers of Teesside Airport want or deserve and are as out of touch as the Management.
I am all for debate and healthy disagreement , but only from a position of knowledge and not ill thought out ideas which have sometimes worked at other locations in the UK.
Teesside Airport has always been the "Peoples Airport" and will continue to be so if we can get someone in the airport to understand what the people want.