Old 7th Oct 2009, 15:13
SirPeterHardingsLovechild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I served it up on a plate on post # 1 of this thread

Words to use:-
Hercules
Engineering (or Rectification)
Squadron

(should be able to make Horse out of that, all we need is Arse)

er...that's it. No w*nkwords permitted

But hang on a minute

70 Sqn will be the first A400M outfit, so...

24/30/47 Eng Sqn

Add them all up, and what do you get?

101 Eng Sqn

And what site will we be working on at Brize? You've guessed it.
At the very first meeting I said to the Wing Commander, and this is a direct quote -

'Sir, can we name our new outfit ourselves, instead of one of the Officers dreaming up something daft while he's in the bath'

He agreed we could, we couldn't be bothered, so we only have ourselves to blame.

Re: The Wah/Non-Wah/Pooh Pooh

I thought the gentleman might be claiming that I was having a larf, but now realise he might have been concerned that I got 33 Sqn mixed up Odiham/Benson

I have only played the Wah game once, and my victory was so spectacular I have never seen the need to play again. Had an overnight in Bucharest on the way to war, and we had a 20 year old holding officer, keen to impress as they always are. Having not yet failed enough flying training in order to be posted to Hercules, he had never met a Ground Engineer before, certainly not a 19 stone specimen. Wah-ing had been occuring amongst the imbecile aircrew, and I quietly confessed that I had no idea what was going on. He took great delight in explaining the intricacies of the game after which I delivered a 500 decibel WAH! Being lead imbecile, this embarrassed him hugely in front of his aircrew chums, and 8 pints of Tuborg later, he offered me outside, to 'put me on my arse'. I couldn't take him up on his offer, for laughing.