PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Low Cost airlines
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2009, 09:49
Dan B.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now I think they've got a couple of Embraer 190s as well, and one or two more Dash-8s, but still only 6-7 aircraft total. So it's simple and (relatively) cheap, with a pretty small crew roster to manage. The catering, although a refreshing change from the usual, is also simple and cheap: bottles of water (they don't offer/carry anything else) and the canapes/tiramisu type of thing.
Actually we operate 5 aircraft (2 Q400 and 3 E190). And on the Embraer routes we carry other things than water (sodas, fruit juice, wine, and a complimentary bottle of POP Champagne for our Smart (Baboo name for Business Class) customers).

Despite the common thoughts, Baboo is not a low-cost airline and doesn't want to be (neither appear like) one. We have fairly low fares, but operate as a "standard" airline, with no extra-costs at all. One you've bought your ticket it's all included.

To be honest, it's the only airine I know (and I know a few) where customers deplane with systematic praises and thanks to the crew. Amazing

We open new routes as of 25th October, including London City. Experience us, you'll see