PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet "holding pool"
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2009, 03:05
Bambe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They don't care about the proffesion and other pilots that come behind
I think you blame the wrong people. It's never been the employees responsablity, do not reverse the process. EZY decided it by itself.
CTC and EZY have an agreement to provide the airline with pilots until the summer 2011 (at least), the terms were originally very attractive I agree.
But, some of you may have realised that our world as we know it almost collapsed 12 months ago and that we are in a recession whatever the newspaper try to let us know with their daily buit.
what did you guys expected from a LOW COST airline????????????????????? To carry on with its lovely scheme offering full time employment to people it doesn't need?? Come on, stop dreaming! They just found the perfect deal and CTC simply wanted to save its business when accepting those pour T&Cs for its cadets.

Now, you can say whatever you want, this way of exploiting young unexperienced people to increase profits is surely disgraceful but If one doesn't take this job, someone will. That's our world guys, everyone for himself, that's what everyone here does every day.
I hope that when thing will be a bit better, within few years, pilots at EZY will be better treated. I hope and that's all I can do because if after my training with CTC I have to accept the flexi crew deal I won't hesitate.