PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ideal flight
Thread: Ideal flight
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2009, 22:33
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LPFR,

You have won my very own "BEST PAX" award!
I would love you to be in my fights. Mind you, you probably have been in one of my flights. I tend to get 99.9% amazing pax, with common sense and manners.
Shame there's always that 0.01% that could ruin the day...

I agree with everything people on here want from a flight; except:
And do you think it is unreasonable for a customer to complain if the cabin or toilet is smelly and/or dirty?
Yes it is very unreasonable. We try, we really do try to keep the toilets tidy, but you have to bare in mind it's not the crew who does all that mess and is responsable for the "smell". It's fellow pax, so you might want to take it up with them. Failing that, you could always write to all airlines and ask them to recruit, train and employ "cabin/toilet crew cleaners" for the flight. It'll be like having an extra crew member, like having a sky chef, or a sky nanny on board... (not comparing these jobs to a cleaner's job, just an example or idea to the job title)

Your statement above is one of the reasons why i'd REALLY love to have a badge on my jacket collar that says:
"Flight Attendant (Cabin Crew on the other side of the pond). Here to save your a$$, not kiss it"