PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gatwick North terminal - not my aisle!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2009, 15:51
Xeque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Cornwall it's "my 'an'some" and "my luvver" or "my bird". But no-one there is stupid enough to use such familiarity in circumstances where people are likely to be very offended. UK airports take note.
Poor Britain. It's all very well moaning about the situation in forums like this but, until you get off your collective butts and really take matters into your own hands, you are going to be prey to the cretins who have been put into positions of 'authority' by 'Blurr', 'Broon' and their cohorts.
Political correctness, over-emphasised terrorist threat, 'elf 'n' safety' - it's all the staff of life to these fools. What really matters to them is reducing the unemployment register and what better way than to invent jobs like these to get the otherwise unemployable off the permanent dole?
You could start by acting as an electorate and demanding that all MP's and Civil Servants join the same queues and undertake the same humiliating and totally pointless inspections as everyone else. Guess how long it would be before things changed for the better?