PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2009, 12:09
Pat42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn't read too much into speculative comments about intake....

If the courses are looking quite booked then you may have to wait longer to start at the college if you get through, but I'd be suprised if they'd start cutting back on intake based upon a very short term increase in selection passes.

NATS are going to be looking at the long term; if there is a short term increase in suitable applicants right now this is likely to be balanced out by a decrease at some point in the future (assuming that there has been no net increase in the number of applicants - which isn't necessarily entirely out of the question, but I've heard no suggestion of this so far) so making hasty decisions about cutting back on intake is unlikely to prove sensible long term.

Regarding your performance on the tests, don't worry yourself too much! A lot of people really struggle with the cubes in particular and I've read posts by people here who recon they've got well below 50% on this paper and still get through to stage 2. At the end of the day you did your best and that's all anyone can ask of you.