PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Highland Airways-are they a sound financial comp?
Old 6th Oct 2009, 11:06
mooguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Highland Airways-are they a sound financial comp?

Please excuse my already having posted this query several months ago, both in the cabin crew section and now here....if it gets posted! I am not the most technically savvy, and am trying to figure out various aspects of this forum, it does seem to have changed a bit since last I posted in July.

I am tring to gain information on this company, as they are constantly looking for crew, and Crew managers etc. Is there anyone who could give me an honest, unbiased opinion on either what they are like to work for, or if they know someone working for them. They are a small Inverness based comp, operation primarilly a J41, and I believe also a J31....I'm considering work with them.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light on this matter, and please could one of you administrators, when you have the time, explain to my technology challenged noggin where I am inadvertently going wrong, and what to do should my posts be deleted or put somewhere else........I am generally not offensive I hope! Cheers