PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Oct 2009, 17:56
IRONN EAGLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
salamaleikum You asked me if we work for the same company. The answer is Yes we do. I am not pissed off in the least. Please do not try to make my post into some crazy rant. I came to AA with an open mind and accepted things for what they are. I cannot and will not attempt to change anything. I am not the CEO. My job is to fly an airplane from point A to point B safely, efficiently and comfortably. But I can tell you this first chance I get I will leave. It was a good experience but not one I would repeat if given the chance.
Your Quote [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']But if you tried to know the guys, you'll realise that you can get pretty much what you want from them as long as you're on a give & take basis... they'll fullfil 90% of your requests. BELIEVE ME!” [/FONT]
You just proved my point! No way can everyone get 90% of what they want someone has to get screwed! right?? You are telling us that if you kiss more ARS than me you will get it and I won’t. OK! Let me ask you this, does that sound like a professional well organized company????? Answer is NO!
Hey I am glad things are better for you than me. I guess I don't kiss enoug ars I have to try harder. Hey Quick Question for you why are so many pilots getting fired or down graded and wat is the current pass rate FO to Capt?
Thx