PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I am an Army of One (merged)
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2002, 23:41
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Same ol' same ol' from SOG (411A)..."With a stack of applications eight feet high....pilots today are on the short end, make no mistake.

In fact, the FEWER pilots employed at the present time allows for easier organisation and fewer differences of opinion within the ranks.
Perhaps that's why the MAJORITY of responses to this topic have been in agreement with the opening post.
Tough beans that old 411A is well and truly on the outer!

And just to keep YOU happy, Carruthers, the word I believe you meant to use was ENVIOUS - not JEALOUS - and your post reeks of it. I'll admit to the sunglasses (Ray Ban, in fact), but the "flash belt buckles, cars and molls" are more the domain of the private pilot, and the comic books.

Roll on auto systems (can't WAIT to see how a rapid depressurisation is handled )!
I think you'll know we're getting close when we see driverless tugs to tow the aircraft out for take-off, and a passenger cabin fitted out with self-serve food and drink vending machines. Naturally ALL aircraft will fly SID's and STARS at predetermined levels along RNAV routes - weather and turbulence avoidance is NOT an option!