PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2009, 18:54
Fido Dido

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hy folkes I've taken my time to read every single post First I would like to say that I'm sorry for all of you guys that you didn't pass and congrats for those who did
I'm about to take the 1st stage test in a couple of weeks so I thought that getting well informed about what this test presumes will be a well intended idea. After reading lots of "things" I've got around on this forum where I've been intrigued to see that so many co-nationals of mine are taking this test, therefor I would like to say to them " buah nebunilor da' noi peste tot ne bagam mah? care mai sunteti romani si ati dat testu asta va rog impartasiti-mi si mie o idee, o parere, ceva, ca strainii astia fac atata pe secretosii "

So...after reading all the posts as I said, I understood that no proper preparation is required. OK, but...assuming that I want to take all of my chances to get through, having a simple idea of what a "task" of the test looks like, would make feel, let's say...more comfortable. I understand that as others did, if I have what it takes I should have no problems, but where I'm from there's a word saying ... A well informed person equals two. Therefor I don't want to get prepared, I just want to get well-informed. I get it that all the information I will need I will receive it before the test but as I said before...just wanna feel comfortable.

For those who had taken the test...could you please give us a common example of a "task" that you had had met in the test? Personally, I will highly appreciate it.