PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2009, 14:50
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hostie crossing over to the other side :P

Hi everyone!

I am currently working as a good old air hostie but have been wanting to join the Air Force for years. Family circumstances and life led me in a different direction for a while... needless to say I am back on track again, well 5 years later What can I say... I have come to my senses :P

Wel...l I have my YOU day end of this month and I am getting myself into prep mode by studying up as much as possible on the Air Force, the recruitment process and what to expect.

For the girls/guys that have just recently been through the process, could I ask someone, if you have the time, to pm me.. and give me the low down on ACTUALLY what to expect?

The problem with researching on the net is that you never know what is accurate and what isnt. I don't want to stuff this up and I would be very grateful to anyone that could just drop me a line, instead of me having to spend hours reading through thousands of posts on here, distracting me from practising my aptitude tests

I would just love a heads up on what to focus on. I barely scrape enough time off work to sleep these days, so fitting in study too is tough. So prioritising is a BIG thing for me... plus it would be nice to make some friends in the process that think alike :P

Anyways, BIG congrats to everyone that has been successful recently and I hope to hear from a buddy soon!

Hannah