Thread: EK Hiring
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2009, 06:35
flyneo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear all !

Dear all,

I absolutly have to agree with Sheikh !

Please make up your mind before joining EK...For those who have no Job at all-probably- but for those who have a job for the moment, stay there !!!

Lots of people joined EK as the market was booming and it was a GREAT place to work till 9 months ago. The managment is going ways for the moment and only God knows these ways...It has been proven over decades that what EK is doing for the moment to their pilots will go against them sooner or later..

If you want to have changes every day, more notes (FCI, FCN and so on) If you want your contract changed in a daily basis ( not for your good but for them) if you want to be treated like a monkey, work around 88-90 hours a month ( just below the threshold before overtime), get during your standby only nightshifts to India until the night becomes your day, if you want to get a warning letter for not peeing straight, forgetting your cap or loosing your ID card. If you want to stay at home in Dubai during the time that your wife gets birth to child in the country called home... ( I could continue but it would burst the size of the forum...)

I was as my colleagues proud to work for this company, but the times have changed, PLEASE, PLEASE be aware of that !!!!!!

Greetings from the sandpit ( or called Golden Cage),

neo