PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2009, 10:48
cliffnemo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Photobucket

I would like to include several photos which I have scanned but have no idea how to include them in a reply. Can any one explain in layman’s terms please?
Hi Gordon.

Dunno about layman's terms , but.

Herewith a scan of print out I made when trying to fathom the mysteries of Photobucket. S'lands's instructions are perfect , and should be followed. The following may help (or hinder).
One thing that baffled me was when finally copying to the equivalent of this page, I was confronted with a row of characters (URL ?) ,and no pic. Took me some time to find 'preview post' (below). Clicking on this shows pic. Also I found out the hard way, that when I removed the pic from Photobucket it disappeared permanently from PPrUNE. So after posting do not delete pic in Photobucket.

Are you using Skype ? Phoning Skype to Skype computer user any where in the world is free. Skype to non Skype landline user about 1P per minute. I use Skype think my name on Skype is again cliffnemo. You could ring me for as long as it takes, and I could talk you through Photobucket Otherwise I could ring your landline phone.
Gordon if any of these ideas are of interest me P.M me