PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gatwick North terminal - not my aisle!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2009, 10:13
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It happens at Heathrow - T5 in this case. I received this email this morning from a friend who flew out earlier this week. I've removed any details which could identify anyone concerned. This was two middle aged professional couples travelling together - we're not talking about a group of hooligans.

We reached the boarding gates and I was pulled aside for a random search. The rest of our party automatically stood aside to wait for me and the security officer decided this was not necessary and tackled them with a barrage of words demanding that they move on - well xxxxxx definitely felt that she was rude and told her so and refused to move but to take her name - she became incensed and became more rude and abusive and pulled xxxxxx out and made him be searched! It was all very upsetting and finally once we all boarded the plane xxxxxx reported her to the BA staff who were definitely unhappy about this and immediately followed it up by going to find this woman and get her name. She was rude to them as well and so an investigation/report was set in motion. Rudeness and victimization is not on!