PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cabin Crew-Shape up..or
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2009, 06:48
ODMEA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your suggestions.
After extensive flying with GF I have had PM's on 3 occasions from GF corp staff after having made comments on pprune regarding GF. Thus hardly as impossible or unlikey as you both might think. Perhaps (and ironically so considering the state GF is now in) GF staff are a tad more committed for taking time to respond on pprune?

Secondly how can it be said that cc are too scared to post here for fear of reprimand by EY, yet in the same light it be suggested that EY bods are unlikely to be on pprune reading entries made by pax such as myself?

I think the points I raised are valid and definately raise questions when the marketing hype surrounding EY is way over inflated relative to the end product/service delivered. Now if it were a lesser carrier I wouldn't blink and just accept it, eg MS, PR even GF-In other workds I'd get what I payed for. This is hardly the case with EY when they are charging premium prices for their so called premium cabins-hence the whole reasoning behind my attempts to have some light shed.

PPrune is a great place to get perhaps a truer picture or 'real' reasoning. Surely as avid travellers we all know the bullsh&^ letter and reply I'd get if I wrote a letter to EY, even as a senior tier pax. From experience this is the likely speel I'd get if I took your advice...."Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention we have passed it on to our customer services team and inflight services who will take your advice and use it to further develop our services. In the meantime thank you for your loyalty to Etihad and we look forward to welcomming you on board again soon"...................

PLEASE give me more credit than that! I also definately take on board your very valid opinions in that I have buckelys chance of getting any feedback on here. Was worth a try eh? I mean what's the point of pprunes existence otherwise?

Oddy