PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Update
Thread: Wataniya Update
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2009, 11:14
sanddune 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh - It's legitimate alright !

I know the first officer personally. He has been flying Airbus for years, and knows his stuff! The Capt that put this report in on him is quite inept, un-professional, and rather useless on the flight deck. Just look at the english, grammar, and spelling. Apparently, he (the Capt) was "let go" from his previous company for not following SOP's and basically making up his own procedures. He then supposedly was not flying for 5 years before being hired by this present company, Wataniya.

He is quite good friends with the Director of Training though, and I hear he is being made a TRI. Wonderful ! Another idiot who has his own policy for everything, and another set of SOP's that you will have to learn - anything less, and you risk being an un-cooperative infidel who might be told to "shut up - I am the Captain"!!!!

More like "I will make up the rules as I go along and you better keep up, or you will have a report filed against you." What tools !!! If this is indicative of Wataniya management (and I hear from friends it is) then I think I'll stay far away from this particular outfit.