PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cabinet secreteriat trainee pilots exam
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2009, 06:40
Speed Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
prepare for it as if it is a subjective test. if they ask objective u got nothing to loose. but if you study for an objective test then u got a lot to loose. study all the aviation subjects. tech, regs, nav, met. and i think there is an english and logic paper also. though am not sure it was there about 10 years back. you will have a written exam followed by an interview. later on whatever happens let it happen.

and i dont want to dishearten you guys but apart from you becoming an officer in the central govt. and having associated perks from what i have heard from someone "you will end up transporting the wives of the air force officials". am sure not it is true but just what i heard. apart from it it is a very coveted job and you may after 10 or 15 years bond (or somewhere in between that) you may leave and could join dgca as an FID also.

Disclaimer: all information above is what i have heard from people. those people know what they were talking about. however, if something written above is not true then neither me nor them are responsible for any consequences.

All the best!!!