PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympic
Thread: Olympic
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2009, 22:29
cupoftea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Makes me wonder if anybody who did go to the Olympic Interview actually got hired? Or did everybody get the same message?

Next question that comes up is: If this has been the policy from Olympic from the beginning, what can eg legaly be done against that?
I mean, expectations are being raised by advertising in Flight, that is a possible chance of a job.You expect a fair process.You spend eg 700 euro on tickets, hotel and a new suit...If then from the beginning they had no intention to hire anybody, but use it as a political means of pressure against the old workforce, then surely this is deception. You promise something you know you cannot deliver. You sell a tv you know that does not work...

Surely someone with more legal knowledge than me should be able to explain that....

And than perhaps people can join to get a stronger case against Olympic, not to get that job, because as said above, you don't want to work for such a company, but to make a point that treating higly qualified, professional pilots like trash and deliberately waste their time and spend their precious money for those who are un-employed and looking for a job....should not be accepted, nor be allowed to happen again!!!