PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2009, 21:20
pugwash4x4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diaf you took 1 day to hear after stage 2 and 13 days after stage 3- well that was exactly the same time frame for me! like you i was a bag of nerves with the waiting- after about 8 days i just tried to stop worrying.

Jochi- goodluck with teh CAA medical- you'll be fine, they're quite nice and they're were a couple of chatty pilots having their medical done when i was there. Mr only problem was that i'm a bit of a lardarse- the doctor told me so, but then said that as it didn't seem to be affecting my lifestyle then he'd pass me! It didn't help that i was only about the 3rd person to have a class 3 european medical so they weren't too sure of the requirements! The tests are basically the same as NATS, but slightly more in depth aaprt from the lack of a drugs test (which surprised me)- the results are much more accurate than for NATS and they also do cholesterol too. The medical centre is easy to find- they make it sound complicated- but just look out for a big grey building next to a junction and you'll be fine. Expect the medical to take 3 hours at least. Getting the ticket is a huge bonus.

Security- i'm just going to presume that i'm going to pass security- there is no reason for me to fail, and i've fully explained anything that could be a slight problem.

Paperclip810- don't deflate my sails too badly lol! i'm on a bit of high that i seem to be basically done and should be starting college.

Hoping to start area in Feb along with some of you other guys- say hello in the lounge!