PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett gone .......but ?
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2009, 12:25
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fellas, settle down, as a proud pilot of TAA I am very grateful that this great country had such two great airlines as TN and AN, regardless of what happened nothing can take away the history and the proud records of these two fine airlines that can never be replaced, yes they might have cost a bit more but hey, the service was great, the public loved them, and they were a measure of the way the country was progressing at the time. 89 was really the end of them both (and we won't start anything there) the fat man and the silver bodgie made sure of that, but for the crews, both tech and cabin, the ground staff, nothing can take away the best years of our lives, yes we all went on to other airlines, other countries, but it was never the same, we are the lucky ones, what flying, what mates, what a way of life that never will be repeated, my kids now fly, (no doubt like some of yours) and they still love to hear the stories of the "good ol days' so pass the stories on, make sure the airlines are never forgotten, life goes on, times change, but would I swap those times, never.