PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Scaremongering
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2001, 20:06
jongar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now rightly or wrongly RB made the comment. Most people who fly wont even be aware of this site. However as a passenger who has to commute every week from LHR to JFK and back I can assure you I am many of my colleages preffer 4 engines to 2. I would rather fly in a 744 or 340 any day, rather than a 777 or 330. Whether my thoughts are rational or correct are not important. The fact is I have a choice. I chose VS for 2 reasons. They are more fun to fly with than BA and the girls are sexier. In light of recent events however saftey has played a part in my mind. I am flying a lot less than i was for financial reasons, but I have continued to fly with VS for two further reasons.

I was in NYC on 911, I subsequently spent 3 weeks in the states. I departed from IAD, and was very happy to frisked by additional security provided by VS as opposed to the meatheads who made such a pigs ear of my xray and jacket check. I was also hapy to be getting on Jersey Girl. After all the flights on her and it was a further sign of reassurance.

But what do I know, i am just another piece of SLF, chatting with the FA's, eating the food and collecting the miles.

First rule of customer service - The customer is always right. In case customer is a moron see rule 1

V50