PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Swissport Redundancies??
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2009, 04:20
mickey71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ref maxjet

please elaborate on mishandled????? i am fully aware of what mishandled means but in the case of this contract please come forward and say more!

how about we start at the changes that would be made during the course of the day, the airplane would be loaded only for it to be changed onto another aircraft and then onto another completely aircraft,i dont call that mishandled!

what about the endless towing carried out,there was more movement on the ground with towing than movement from the aircraft being in the air!
the aircraft was often towed onto stand for it only to go tech and then be towed back, an aircraft change would be made and no one would no that the change that was being made was also onto a tech aircraft!

theres a start,i would not say mishandled at all,the handling agent only carried out that was asked of them,but as always when it goes wrong the blame is thrown at the handling agent!

i have seen a few people over the years quick to blame because they have not had the broad shoulders to accept responsibilty themselves for their own decisions and judgements partly because they have been in the business 5 mins!and never had a full working and understanding of all aspects of airline ground handling!

you obviously no more than enough so please come forward with some more,be interesting to hear!

Last edited by mickey71; 29th Sep 2009 at 04:38.