PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 28th Sep 2009, 17:32
salamaleikum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, ironn eagle & andorra 2004 (among the most pissed off!!!), I trully wonder if we work in the same company and if you have been in any airline before AA...
Is AA the best airline on earth? OF COURSE NOT!!! (whihch is by the way???)
Let me just remind you of a few things...
First of, the PERFECT airline doesn't exist! and AA is far from being the worst...
Regarding roster. OK, i'll grant you that this is the weakest point in AA. But if you tried to know the guys, you'll realise that you can get pretty much what you want from them as long as you're on a give & take basis... they'll fullfil 90% of your requests. BELIEVE ME!
regarding training... another myth from AA!!!
If you were studying appropriately instead of looking for fashion cars or russian whores (or whatever nationality, as you are right, it's easy to find...), you might enjoy your sims... OK, there are some assholes TRIs, but that's true of ALL the companies and most of AA's are REALLY cool guys... Just study a little bit harder and if you think you don't need to,.... change job!!! It takes a lifetime to know the Bus by heart but a split second to kill yourself... so YES, we have to study on regular basis and not only a week before your sim ride!
As for management and open doors policy, everytime i needed to talk to someone, someone was there to listen... so stop ****ting around and go & talk to the guys, and you'll see...
And how many company pay FOs 9000$/month and captain 12000$ (minimum and TAX FREE!!!)?
And how many company give 40000$ (50000 for captains) worth of shares just like that, as a "gift" (even though you need at least 3 years to benefit from it)??? NOT MANY...
in other words, either you leave or you play the game...
what it's gonna be????