PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cabinet secreteriat trainee pilots exam
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2009, 17:10
tangowithtushar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i know this will sound bizarre but i am not a huge airline job fan... in circumstances that i find myself in...i.e. paucity of funds(to fund an fi rating which in canada will cost 10k cad atleast and work visa hassles).. lack of connections in aviation(jugaad) i am really not a chooser so any flying job is a good job
i know 6 seats and x no. of applicants people start doing their math... after months of sitting idle i see this exam as a test to examine my caliber...after the air india f.o selection fiasco i expect this one to be fair so i have my hopes pinned on this one..
@ cocochanel i respect your opinion when you speak of a low wages and low flying hours but think of it when the next wave of vacancies come up which i doubt will.. how will i stand a chance with 250 hours
even if it is lets say a 5 year bond guys in coast guard could get enough hours on the dornier 228 they'll be flying,than they have umpteen options open.. so for guys in my situation its really not much of an option.. and i am not counting national pride in this thats another debatable issue

@bunny -i think i have a slight idea what the selection is for plus the possible terms and conditions of the bond.. the concerned authorities would have taken good care to make it confidential