PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Charles Lindbergh: Neil Armstrong:
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2002, 16:23
Mac the Knife

Plastic PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, well "Esperto" - Interesting "refutation", interesting page. The "authority" that you quote to buttress what I presume is your view is no less than Mr. Unite Us ([email protected])of Los Angeles, Ca. who writes:

[Mr. Unite Us appears to have mistaken David Horowitz's anti-liberal FrontPage Magazine for an extreme right-wing publication]

"By 1916 Germany had all but won WWI. They offered England a peace settlement. Jews convinced England that they would bring the United States into the war to defeat Germany. All England had to do was support a homeland for Jews in Palenstine. Of course no one decided to ask the Palenstinians about the deal."

[Then follows the text of the Balfour Declaration which I will not burden you with.]

"Back in the U.S. a Jewish Attorney reminded President Wilson of an illicit affair he had during his days at Princeton. This eventually led Wilson to agree to enter the war. The public was falsely told that Germans had sunk the S.S. Sussex. Since the media was dominated by Jews the word spread quickly. Americans Black and White went to war and defeated the Germans. Naturally Germans blamed the Jews for their defeat. In 1933 Jews declared a worldwide boycott against German Merchandize."

Furthermore, you have the effrontery to cite Ben Freedman. Well PPRuNers, why not go to http://sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/freedman.htm and read what this monumentally deluded (or opportunistic) individual was saying in 1961 and judge for yourselves?

You are quite right that the matter is sensitive. It is sensitive because this is Irving style anti-semitic revisionist claptrap. I am certainly not going to engage in a futile dialogue with someone who (I must be charitable here) I would prefer to presume has been "misinformed" and who cites such dubious sources - I'd sooner debate with a member of the Flat-Earth Society.