PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin's Airline of the Future project
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2009, 11:52
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keeping the post fair !!

Well well well.It would seem that the name 'NeedABiggerHammer' has something to do with your undersized genitalia,hence your underlying dismay and pent up anger at some truthful facts been pointed out about your beloved employer ??
Lets start :
Good morning Cactusjack - Hopefully we got out of bed on the right side today of are you always just a narrow minded, self opinionated, uneducated moron...
Firstly,I did sleep well last night,thank you for asking. And yes,we did get out of bed fine,I had a great nights sleep now that you have lost that extra 90kgs and have stopped snoring.I no longer have to roll off you three times !
Next :
I suppose you have worked for or have executive first hand knowledge of all the Virgin Holdings group of companies and therefore are able to make such an educated (sic) comment on the groups employment policy and contractual conditions.
Actually yes, MORON. My comments are not based on narrow mindedness or on opinionated ramblings.They are based upon true factual experience , which earns me the right to speak as I please. My guess is that you are a corporate footstool,upset that your idol, mentor and puppeteer SRB has been disparaged.I have first hand knowledge and experience with your 'idols', and lets just say it was in higher roles than you,footstool.
Perhaps you are waiting eagerly in the wings of one of these fantastic companies,scraping barely enough of a living together,but happy to be invited to monthly BBQ's and having your ears tickled by stories of 'big things to come' in your career ?

More :
I on the other hand do and I can assure you that both here and in Europe there are many thousand VGH employees who are doing just fine..
Aah, I dont need any assurances from you footstool, thanks but no thanks.As for the many thousands of employees who are doing just fine, well thats great.Good for them, as I certainly dont have any ill feelings towards them,remember,I too was once indoctrinated and brainwashed in that brotherhood until I broke free, so my heart actually reaches out to them !! But it doesnt reach out to you, you pompous knob.

A little bit extra :
Is there any chance you could elaborate on your obviously well researched comments as I would love to read them my friend
Firstly, my comments arent 'well researched',as you put it, they are based on real life experience,much better than limp wristed research, which is no doubt your arena.
And secondly, do I need to release archived information, intimate detail in the form of putting pen to paper.No.I could, but why air all the dirty linen ? Its best to leave it hidden away for others to experience like I have.

And lastly,'NeedAbiggerHammer', people like yourself can be compared to'polishing a turd'. It doesnt matter how hard you rub it, carress it, buff it,polish it or massage it - Its still a turd !!

Last edited by Cactusjack; 27th Sep 2009 at 12:34. Reason: Had to replace a 'dud' hammer !