PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India pilots on strike.
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2009, 04:32
weido_salt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Egos, egos, egos to the fore, once again.

The sooner these clowns realise the world doesn't owe them a living, the better off the travelling public will be.

"you can just about bet the house, that no Ex Pat will cross any picket lines!!"

Why would that be? Why would an expat, who will be on a short term contract, want to support people who cant wait to see the back of them? As an expat would say, it would be the same as "turkeys voting for Christmas", or a sheep voting for Eid.

"For the moment the pilots are too stressed dealing with the paycuts...."

Stress? This is very serious indeed. No they should not be flying if that is the case and before they go back flying, (presuming anyone wants them, if they bring down AI) they should be forced to undergo a long period of stress management counselling.

I see the Indian PM has just returned from overseas. Who flew him around if it wasn't "management" pilots from A I? Scabs?

P.S., any pilot calling in sick should be rushed immediately to an isolation ward at the local state run hospital, until given the all clear. A.I., is state owned I presume. We cant be too careful when dealing with H1N1.

Last edited by weido_salt; 27th Sep 2009 at 05:32.