PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankruptcy - Does it affect employment?
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2009, 21:43
HN1708

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bealzebub,

I never said you should not have an opinion, i stated that i felt you have not contributed anything worthwhile.

It is of course not a 'scot free' solution to a problem and i don't think anyone needs reminded of this as you have already listed the consequences for us without qualifying the information you have provided. Others have made worthwhile contributions about how my situation is different to that of others with assets or equity.

Fortunately for me i don't need to impress someone like yourself as to whether my motives and handling of the situation were to your satisfaction.

First quote- this is the opinion of many of my peers who are employed in the industry and is verbatim, not my words!

Fourth quote- not made by me and you are insinuating it was by including it amongst other things i did say!

I fully accept full responsibility that i made a big mistake by using further credit to meet my already stretched financial commitments and this is why i am warning other people of why it happened to me. I stopped making my usual, full and on time payments 18 months ago so i am already quite far down the line in this process and i am illustrating for others that it is a long and drawn out process but it goes to show that nothing has happened to me by not making payments for 18 months which may help alleviate the stress for someone else reading this in the knowledge that they probably don't need to worry about having the door kicked in 48h after they decide they can't afford to make a repayment. I will be made bankrupt within the next month and apart from being able to commentate on the formal proceedings i already suffer the consequences of not being able to obtain any more credit.

So if my reasoning and judgement regarding my course of action is poor and lacks self responsibility would you please tell me how i should have played it???

You are again scaremongering by implying that by having been made bankrupt it will be held against you if someone like yourself is sitting on the other side of a desk during an interview unless you can impress someone like yourself that you did it to to their satisfaction- autocratic tendencies???

I put it to you that you take offence to the fact i have picked you up on a lot of what you have said and this is something interviewers would hold against someone who wanted to be part of a team piloting an aircraft!

Last edited by HN1708; 26th Sep 2009 at 22:03.