PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankruptcy - Does it affect employment?
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2009, 22:17
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is risible to you WWW because you haven't done it. You promote an idea that is irresponsible albeit unavoidable for some people. You tell the world how clever and fortunate you are and how your advice is unfaltering in its accuracy. I appreciate it is something of an act, but that doesn't make it any more accurate or valid.

Some of these things will have a serious effect on people, because they are not all as shallow and dismissive as you either are, or pretend to be. It is all very well to play "Alan Greenspan" supported by nothing more than your moderator status, and tell the world how you weep at the graveside of friends who have been hounded by banks. It is all very well to promote a sense of revenge on irresponsible banks or ill advised borrowers. But you fail to take a step back from your own point of view, to see the real world consequences of what you promote.

It is risible to you, because you won't admit it is serious. To be honest I think few people are fooled by your advocacy or self promotion, but even if they are, I am not.