PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankruptcy - Does it affect employment?
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2009, 13:03
UAV689

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I honestly dont actually think it is something I will do and have only being playing devil's advocate on this thread for the last 2 days. I would certainly never risk going to jail, for with my looks and cute rear I would get a lot of un-wanted attention, certainly that kind of attention may cause lasting damage that would inhibit the ability to be able to sit down in a first officers seat for an 8 hour flight

I do however stand by my comments on integrity and about banks lending money they dont have.

people that have seen my previous posts on other threads will have seen that I am all for hard work and earning your right to something. However if I was funding training through loans (which I am not) I certainly wouldnt be worrying myself all the way to beachy head as WWW puts it, and would look at envoking the enterprise act. I believe after all one of the aims of it was to help people setting up buisnesses have some protection when it fails, and enbarking on pilot training could be looked upon as a buisness of your future earnings.

I would still love to know how many pilots have done it, sadly with the unjustified stigma that is still attached to bankruptcy i dont think people 'fess up on here.