PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankruptcy - Does it affect employment?
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2009, 11:58
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 158 Likes on 60 Posts
My moral compass would lead me to gassing bankers. To quote a man whom I admire most greatly:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson,
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Obviously planned bankruptcy is illegal and can result in your being prosecuted and imprisoned. So its not something to be treated lightly.

However. It is a strategy,i t does work, and Wannabes need to know that they are in a race where other competitors ARE planning to use this strategy.

Almost all Wannabe will be heavily in debt, asset poor and unemployed at the end of their training. Personal bankruptcy is therefore uniquely painless for them. With training debts removed it becomes far easier to fund a type rating and accept casual employment or contracting work wherever it might be.

Wannabes are up against those armed with plans for bankruptcy.

Its a fact.