PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankruptcy - Does it affect employment?
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2009, 09:39
MVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Telling the truth is neither fraudulant or dishonest. Telling wannabes to apply for a loan they never intend to pay back is encouraging fraud and dishonesty.
No judge will allow you to delclare bankruptcy based on what you are encouraging.

It's very easy for you to sit there and encourage naive individuals to go through life lieing and cheating and stealing, because that is exactly what you are doing. The very reason the banks are in this mess is because of people like you, with morals like yours. Don't sit on your high horse, comfortable in a well paid job, having got over the hurdles of being a wannabe and then encourage others to lie and steal there way to a license.

WWW no judge ever delights in signing off on someone's bankrupcy and it's naive of you to say so. If you have nothing constructive to say other than others are getting away with it so why don't you try, keep it to yourself!

For those of you naive enough to listen to his clap trap, consider this, if you were sat in the interview chair and the chief pilot asked you about how you financed your license, what lies would you tell to cover up your planned bankruptcy? or would you be happy to explain how you lied your way to the loan?

Quote -'But how would I go about giving my missus the 20k i have in the bank? In the courts it would look like a planned brankruptcy if i give her 20k, then the following week take out 30k on 10 credit cards and 6 months down the line i declare i'm out the game. I dont think it would take the detective prowess of columbo to figure out what i am doing, and surely then there would be ramifications.' - Ramifications like a possible prison sentence, your wife facing criminal charges, loss of your house to pay back the debts etc.etc.

Think long and hard about doing what WWW is very casualy suggesting, perhaps he'd like to put in writing for you and guarantee his house against his advice going wrong?

Incredible that Danny is happy to have people like you as a moderator WWW, you should be ashamed of yourself!