PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankruptcy - Does it affect employment?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2009, 21:50
UAV689

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Integrity?

Do our elected politians have integrity when they submit huge expense bills to clear their moats? Or pay their children out of tax payers money for doing fictitious jobs? Or perhaps the married MPs that lived in the same house together and both claimed a second house allowance have integrity?

Ok so they are politicians, we cant expect them to have integrity.

How about the poor old banks? Surely they must have integrity when they dish out loans and mortgages to people that could never afford them? Or they must be good honest people when the tax payer bails them out, we wouldn't bail out crooks would we? What about when the govenment makes lots of crisp new money notes for them and they dont lend it to small buisnesses but yet still pay themselves bonuses? Or perhaps Fred the Shred has integrity when he takes his £16m pension for nearly sending a bank under?

What about the d list clebs that spend 6 months of their life auctioning off their vagina to a football team and then go crying to the press after they have been mistreated by some paparazi, probably the same pap that made the a d-list celeb in the first place. Do they have integrity?

Or what about the FTO's? They are honest aren't they for they are brother pilots are they not? Surely they must have un-told intregrity when they promise 18 yr old wannabe's that by paying them 70k they will walk striaght into the right hand seat.

Perhaps the only people that our leaders want to be honest are their subjects, for it makes them more money.

I work 7 days a week at the moment, have done for the last 18 months whilst studing for my atpls every night (next day off Dec 19th...) Perhaps its about time i stuck 2 fingers up to the twats mentioned above and undertake my cunning plan, for sure I have no role models in the public domain to teach me integrity.

Last edited by UAV689; 23rd Sep 2009 at 23:07.