PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will the Tories Axe the RAF?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2009, 12:29
Melchett01

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Your post about immigration and 1000 years has to be THE most ignorant and inaccurate post that I have EVER seen on pprune.
If there's a section of UK society we'd be better off without, it's the knuckle dragging racists, xenophobes and demi-fascists who object to immigration.
Do you have ANY idea just how thoroughly unpleasant and degrading it is trying to eke out an existence in one of the most expensive countries in the world on benefits?

No, I don't suppose that you do.

Do you have ANY idea just how difficult it is to even GET benefits as an immigrant to the UK?

No, I don't suppose that you do.
Not a part of another wise interesting thread that I was going to get involved in, but I do have one question regarding immigration and the comments that it has provoked:

Is it just me, or is anybody else becoming increasingly concerned that any mention of immigration as being a major issue, currently lacking in coherence with reality and yet which has such an impact on the country as a whole, is automatically branded an ignorant racist /xenophobe/knuckle-dragging BNP supporter?

Whatever your opinion on immigration, the fact that so many ordinary people on the streets perceive it to be an issue means that it is an issue which must be resolved. The ever increasing benefit culture and transformation of the UK into an open house for whoever is undoubteldy costing us a fortune each year. No doubt if we had a coherent policy on each of these issues other than paying benefits for years to the bone idle who have no intention of ever working or turning a blind-eye to the costs of illegal immigration, the UK in general and defence in particular might not be in such dire straits.

Ah well, I guess that even suggesting such a thing just makes me a knuckle-dragging xenophobic lout.