PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2009, 03:52
teardrophold69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No place for anyone with intelligence.

Well this is factual and truth to say the least. Several First Officer from the B747 fleet have left the company for what appears to be a typical trait on how employers in the Middle East treat their employees. The majority of the professionals which accepted the contract lived up to their commitment and completed the missions expected of them with alacrity. People will continue to leave this company and several will accept a contract offered only to realize the only end of it honored will be the person accepting it. I caution anyone looking to travel overseas to join a company in the practice of holding it's employees hostage for pay.
Many more crews will head for the door approaching the end of this year. Many have been sent home while the only B747 in the fleet is in Amsterdam for maintenance. I could only guess they will not be paid for the month and weeks the aircraft is out of service but this is not just a hunch, it certainly has been confirmed by individuals which have not been paid or have only received half of their salary for the month of August. I will have more posts/replies in the coming days. Take this as food for thought, avoid this company as if a terminal disease.