PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2009, 01:18
Dilmah G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tony360: I've seen the website, lowest form of maths acceptable is Applicable, which is roughly equivalent to what I'll be taking in Year 12 + the equivalent of G+T, which is the subject that leads onto Calculus. And as far as age goes, I'll be 16 and a half in 10 months, so I'll be putting my application in during the next year. I've got about 40 minutes on an introductory flight in a 152, and about 4 hours right-seating on a 172 a few years ago. School grades are hovering around B+ to A- at the moment, so I'd say they were *okay* for the time being. I'm guessing they count a lot for ADFA applicants? On that note, if one were to ace Spec Testing and have B+/A- kind of grades, would it count more than someone who had just passed Spec Testing and had A+'s all round in relation to Flight Screening spots? jimwyze: Thanks a million for those links. Yeah, I noticed the copy-pasting going on in the Wings Book (Oh, and Good Luck to you!). I can do the spatial questions with the aircraft and the compass fairly easily that they have in the American Book + The Wings Book, Instrument Reading seems to get a fair few people down though..