PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Rumour
Thread: COPA Rumour
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 17:47
Schickfuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Copa

I work for an airline in central america ,I am trying hard to get in to Copa ,the Training Manager is a friend of mine ,he wrote me that 59 pilots from the embraer are going to be upgraded to the 737NG ,and the espaņolitos are finishing their duty ,the payed in american flyers for the atp hours in Copa ,after they logged 1500 hours they are leaving the to spain,the deal was they flew for free ,only perdiem until they got their hours ,that is really bad because I have many panamenian pilots who are on the row to Copa and they are waiting until this scum leaves the country ,they performed really bad I also have 3 friends of mine that are flight introctors there ,they wrote to me that they are flying 737 NG SP ,single pilot !!! because this papi boys only think in la fiesta ,meanwhile there is pleople who really neeeds the job or legally has more rights to be there ...try you to get a job in Spain ...even paying ...but here in Central america as you see is real ...BAD FOR COPA and it image as a company ...but changes are coming SOON !!! Freiherr von Schickfuss