PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will the Tories Axe the RAF?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 17:42
jordanpolonijo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw on interview on C4 news with an Afghan refugee last night who was holding out in the "Jungle" camp for asylum in Britain.

The reporter asked him "Why do you not want to seek asylum in France?"
He replied "Because Britain offer so much more to refugees." That about concludes why the demise of our country is so apparent.

The Social security Budget is roughly 169 billion per year. There are so so many people living off welfare. It is disgusting.

Half that amount, only offer support to people born in the UK. Kill jobseekers allowance after 6 months. If people cant/wont find work then that is there problem and not the taxing paying workers population.

I have experience working in social care and the amount of people who cannot raise their children correctly due to what I put down to a lack of education and willingness to put their hand out is insane.

70 billion cuts could be redistributed into EDUCATION, TRANSPORT, DEFENCE, SCIENCE AND INNOVATION. Thus creating more jobs and further monetary regeneration.

I read a report that stated for every 100 million invested in Defence 221 million would be returned.

I wonder how much is returned for every 100 million invested in Social Security.