PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A380 OBM's
Thread: A380 OBM's
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 14:30
GalleyHag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So where does that leave the crew that were due to go across onto aircraft 4, 5 and 6 from shorthaul? There has been no communication from the company apart from the rumours out on line some people are in the process of moving states I heard today as they are anticipating their start date as per the bid period when they were originally advised.

I was of the understanding this was an agreement between both divisions of the FAAA and the company to avoid CR in long haul so short haul returned the 25% regional flying and all A330 flying domestically and now it appears the company is not going to honour the arrangement.

Crew always knew it was a ploy to reduce the Cairns base which was achieved in Bid Period 265 now it appears that they dont really care about the balance of crew.

This does not directly effect me anymore, however you would think at the very least some sort of communication to the effected crew would be good idea especially if they are packing up house, home and family on the belief they are starting in the bid period advised on the list.