PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dixon's parting Obscenity/Where QF's money goes merged
Old 21st Sep 2009, 23:37
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So sad to read such comments, but most likely all true.
'hadagutful' Greed as you say is the root cause, it's everything that stands for self importance, somethign that is not for the common good.

Does this guy (tricky Dicky) really care these days about how he got rich? I'd say not. He's got no concience, that's obvious, few high paid CEO's would have I'd be game enough to say. They live in a totally insulated world far removed from the real DTE people mostly.
Does the Govt need to take control here of our high flyers & their Co's reigns before we loose any credablity for those at the top? Absolutely, will they? I doubt it, Govts are just another way of feeding the wealthy with OUR money.

QF was once a well respected name in aviation, it's just another grubby greedy Co. for the few who know how to fleece it. I feel for the grass roots people who make up the real basis for a Co, the hard working employees The foundations of a greart Co are the people at the bottom, they have been erroded away with fast buck smooth talking no substannce empty people like Darth:-( he wasn't the first & he won't be the last sadly)
I'm proud of QF's past history but not by it's more recenty history:-(

Wmk2