PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Jobs Anywhere?!
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2009, 19:33
One thousand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speaking of home, it's worth mentioning that things aren't as bad as you may be led to believe researching this website over the course of an evening. My friend's lad finished with a well known integrated school in Kidlington (UK) a couple of months ago, and they recently found him an interview for a job flying Saab 2000s, another two I know of shall be starting their 737 type ratings over the coming months, so it's not all doom and gloom.
can you tell us the name of the company that are hiring with the 737? the saab it's olny an interview?

Have a look at Eagle Jet,
the only thing i heard about this company is that thay put you in a holding pool after that you have pay for joc course (you are after the cadets in the queque)
perhaps consider Ryanair (based in Ireland),
there are thousands of applicants with jet experience that are ready to pay again a type rating .and currently the recruitment is frozen so don't believe to Cae o Oxford if they promise you an interview after the Mcc course,

and I know that Swiss Airlines are experiencing a pilot shortage right now, but I highly doubt this is for low houred guys.
unfortunatly is for experienced pilots.

the only thing at the moment i think is to work as a flyng instructor