PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where Jetstar earns its money
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2009, 13:09
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Apprentice

Qf introduced a sly little plan some years ago. They internally have a 'mentoring'program, in which the most senior QF Execs choose 'an apprentice' whom they teach, mentor, indoctrinate and groom. These 'apprentices' end up in the senior ranks at QF. Years ago the QF Exec only groomed an internal QF 'apprentice', but recent years QF people groomed some JQ Managers and then pulled those JQ Managers over to QF.No outsider walks into the upper Echelons of QF without prior grooming. Simple as that, and a true fact.It takes time, and money, but like I said, its like the 'underworld'.No wonder John Travolta is so well accepted within the Roo, similar structures ??

The truth is that the QF Group is very strategic, organised and underground so to speak. There is a silent society of Managers and 'consultants' who run the joint like the Mafia.Trying to unravel the web cant be done unless you are basically born into the QF upper echelon, or unless you have spent years watching the dirty little processes take place from a position of trust, like what I have done.

The Group in general, including JQ, wont dissapear in a hurry,or overnight. As for the debate over Latestars longevity, they will exist and grow as long as they make money, which they actually do. Yes, lots of book juggling takes place, but at the end of the day the Investors couldnt give a toss whether the bulk of the profits came from the removal of passengers **** via the honeycarts, so long as a profit is turned.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 21st Sep 2009 at 13:13. Reason: Sad Spelling