PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dixon's parting Obscenity/Where QF's money goes merged
Old 21st Sep 2009, 12:38
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Little Allans Big Wallet

I agree. Money should be spent on the coalface, but that wont happen. The place is now JQ MK 2. Alan also picked the eyes out of JQ and took his hand picked conga line with him to QF. The reason ? Simple. Slash slash and slash ( except Executive salaries) . His troupe will and have been crunching the numbers so as to adopt the same low cost structure as JQ. Its getting worse daily. More delays, less staff, poor morale and most areas are overworked and under resourced.Yep, thats the JQ model.
But hey, why should Alan care. You and I would gnaw down on a turd sandwich to earn what the QF exec`s earn, so of course they dont care what happens up front. VB is in a deep hole that gets deeper daily due to it being run by an Egomaniac, The Rat is running at a loss, while JQ props up the earnings, incredible as it sounds. Tiger is as bad as JQ for service, and it too is bleeding cash, so the future of travel in AUS doesnt look exciting does it ??