PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi Regional
Thread: bmi Regional
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2009, 22:51
bilderberger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I'am bilderberger 007 and what my fellow agent has implied is absolutely correct! As the virus spreads you will all be infected - including your teddy bears.

Right now there's a considerable number of under cover bilderbergers just waiting to spill the beans and bring you all down to earth with a reality check! Come on guys wake up and don't take things so seriously!

The games is up for BMIR - the hold pool which my fellow agent Bilderberger 00? refers to is well and truly frozen over (even though it resembles a duck pond) and anyone still swimming in it will die from exhaustion or some form of chemical poisoning in the very near future.

I have it on the highest authority that BMIR - and come to it the BMI group as a whole, are clinging on by the skin of their teeth for survival (or thats the tune they intend to sing when they face an employment tribunal with one of the disgruntled Eastern guys they should have taken on following the Airbus contract they took over - not rumour - fact - wait for an update on this one, it's really going to be a veryinteresting read when the full facts come out!

As for JB (could that be John Ding Dong B***) as the Bilderbergers know him - he needs to stand a little closer to the razors edge!

Don't believe all you want to hear about this company - get a reality check and start brushing up on your German (it might be very usefull!)

"Vorsprung durch Heathrow und anderer slots" is the future and the future at BMIR is certainly Lemon!!

Yours truly

Bllderberger 007